Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Enjoying the day after in sunny Madrid. Lovely to see Dortmund, City, Real and a few Athletico fans enjoying drinks together in the square. Even the moronic Spanish Robo-Cops were a little better last night, despite the lock-in. I hope we can across as loud and proud on the TV, as I thought th away end put in a strong performance last night. Also, just a generally good vibe around us - even the allday drinkers who could hardly stand by kick off, were fun and loud. Lot's of kids too - which isn't always the case for a big CL away game. Dare I say it that the ticket allocation might have worked for this one?

Enjoying the day after in sunny Madrid. Lovely to see Dortmund, City, Real and a few Athletico fans enjoying drinks together in the square. Even the moronic Spanish Robo-Cops were a little better last night, despite the lock-in. I hope we can across as loud and proud on the TV, as I thought th away end put in a strong performance last night. Also, just a generally good vibe around us - even the allday drinkers who could hardly stand by kick off, were fun and loud. Lot's of kids too - which isn't always the case for a big CL away game. Dare I say it that the ticket allocation might have worked for this one?
My son is 15 and he had a great day in the main square yesterday

Came over loud and proud - despite you being up in the god's there. Well done on shouting for those of us watching on TV and wishing we were with the Team: THANKS!

Bit weird if people are critical of our performance last night. We lost Kev on the day, Stones and Grealish not fully fit, Rodri on his arse, and it's the Bernabeu ffs! I don't think 2-1 would have been a bad result. Obviously at 3-2 we were all hoping to bring back the win, but a draw is fine

Although it's madrid they're a young team and we can tear them apart next week if we're up for it (just like last year). The players did a fine job getting a draw there last night, Pep's asked for us fans to be up for it next week, and if we turn it into a cauldron like last year we should hammer them. This is the big time, the Champions league knockouts against the kings of Europe, and we're the better team. Do we want it or not?

An absolute treat to watch, felt If we were at our best we could have won it yesterday but considering the resources and hectic schedule it's a great result. If Madrid decides to be as open at Etihad as they were yesterday then result won't be much different to last year, nerves will be there but very much confident to get the job done. It's 70 - 30 in city's favour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.