Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloke thinks he's a top football strategist Foggy, I muted him ages ago, because he just doesn't get it as far as I'm concerned.

He's probably a lovely lad with a very good understanding of the game, but as I see it, he's another example of a fan watching from afar, following City because of Pep Guardiola, and having no idea of what it means to have been a 'traditional' English football supporter for donkey's years.

I may be wrong, and he may be a long-standing Blue from Levenshulme who moved abroad recently, but I doubt it.
I want us to win both but or me the league is bread & butter, imagine telling us in 2012, it doesn't equate to Chelsea winning the Ucl or 2018/19 when we won 14 in a row to win the league and beat the Scousers by a point that it doesn't mean were the best team

The probability of doing it in a 4 team league would be much higher than a 20 team league
Lowest points ever to come 2nd happened once with 6 (including 2 point days as 3) Zenith had 1 win 3 draws though, and Napoli went out on 12 points with 4 wins which I reckon is the most possible back in 2013.

Better team wins the Premier League in my opinion 38 game marathon and can't really afford to lose 4/5 games out of the 38. Yet the Champions League teams can lose 3 out of 6 in the group stage and still qualify along with losing 3 out of 6 knock out games and still going through...Bit of a joke really.
correct .
it's a knockout cup. it's not a league and not for champions .
3 of the 4 semi finalists are not champions of their league .

Winning the league proves you are the best because it is over a whole season where you play everyone home and away. But winning the CL is so important for our club. For the players too. I personally don't care whether it is corrupt or not. Makes it even more sweet to win it when they have tried so hard to boot us out of it.

It is the missing piece. It would be a moment that we would never forget.

If City win the league and Liverpool the CL then the CL is bigger. If City win the CL but Liverpool the league then their comeback will dominate the headlines and our CL win will soon be forgotten.

And rival fans will say we have to win it more than once to be a truly great team. But who the hell would care. We would have the big one.
I want and think we can win both. We need to win the CL to get the monkey off our back. The whole club, owners, Pep and the players know the significance of winning the CL and this team and Pep deserve it.

We can win this and win it well. With Stones and Walker out, it would be Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zin, Rodri, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Jesus and Raz, for me, with the latter on the right to help Cancelo with Vincius by forcing him back. Something exciting to definitely look forward to.

It means that the money men are only interested in it because of the amount of money it generates, why do you think teams were willing to join the ESL. It certainly wasn't for sporting integrity.
That's the whole of football mate not just the CL in fact money makes the entire world go round

The bloke thinks he's a top football strategist Foggy, I muted him ages ago, because he just doesn't get it as far as I'm concerned.

He's probably a lovely lad with a very good understanding of the game, but as I see it, he's another example of a fan watching from afar, following City because of Pep Guardiola, and having no idea of what it means to have been a 'traditional' English football supporter for donkey's years.

I may be wrong, and he may be a long-standing Blue from Levenshulme who moved abroad recently, but I doubt it.
A lot of the "traditional English support" would do anything just to enter the competition never mind winning the whole thing

We can win this and win it well. With Stones and Walker out, it would be Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zin, Rodri, Bernardo, KDB, Foden, Jesus and Raz, for me, with the latter on the right to help Cancelo with Vincius by forcing him back. Something exciting to definitely look forward to.
Mahrez is going to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.