Real Madrid (A) CL Semi Final 2nd Leg - Wed 4th May, 20:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on boys! I am confident if we play our game and we have an "expected / regular" libel up we should win.

Pep and the coaching staff would have looked at correcting those errors that led to conceding 3 goals

But the champions league is just the fa cup with huge sponsorship

Very high opinion of the FA cup, has to be said especially in today's football.

That's why pep rested players for the semi final no less.

Ffs wont cover joao on his worse side , unless pep gives him a firm kicking
It’s well known the dislike you have for mahrez on this forum .

Mahrez literally starts every champions league knockout game and has done for the last couple of years.

He was also rested against leeds he is pretty much nailed on to start

I don’t understand why people have such extreme opinions on the matter and will stop at nothing to argue why we must throw the competition that they like the least. I have no clue what they are trying to prove. I’m looking forward to the Madrid game and I’m looking forward to the Newcastle game. Edgy I know, but I care very deeply about us winning both of them.

Just so. Above all, you can't trade off one to win the other. It just doesn't compute like that.
If anything, I sincerely believe that if we go through tomorrow, without too many bumps and bruises, the euphoria of it will feed into the performance against Newcastle. At this point in the season, when you're still competing in major competitions, players don't feel the tiredness. They're feeding off adrenalin.

It’s well known the dislike you have for mahrez on this forum .

Mahrez literally starts every champions league knockout game and has done for the last couple of years.

He was also rested against leeds he is pretty much nailed on to start
Haha, i actually love him , have done from the start when others bashed him even though he was putting up decent numbers , the ffs was from the match threads in the season he didnt play well, everyone was ffs as i am sure they did at the games or in the pub but now it is ironic use of it as he is very good

Last time i am explaining that !

Assuming both Laporte and Ake are ok the only questions really are Zinc/Ake & Mahrez/Sterling....but will Pep chuck a wildcard in?

Fair enough. With the pace they have, not gifting possession will be a big, maybe bigger factor than simply being quicker.
Good point , Gundogan is one of the best for keeping the ball but not sure if Pep should change the team that much because apart from our finishing we played superbly last week , and it was our pressing that put the shits up 'em.

Very high opinion of the FA cup, has to be said especially in today's football.

That's why pep rested players for the semi final no less.
Pep rested players due to it being the clubs least priority, which it wouldn't be if the fa cup brought in more financial gain than the ucl. Why do you think clubs wanted a closed shop ESL it certainly wasn't the prestige of winning old big ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.