Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Re
I ma not sure about the club, but Pep is fucked and he knows that I am sure. The string of debacles he's been experiencing in the CL with Bayern and us is astonishing, but tonight's game topped it all. He created a team that will always beat itself given a chance. Call it a character, mora fiber, doggedness, this team of 2021/2022 just doesn't have it. They collapsed every time they've been pushed in league and cups. Did Pep coached them into automatons unable to reach deep within themselves for that 'something' when needed? I just know this tonight hasn't been bad luck!
Remind me again when have we collapsed when pushed in the league ??

Manager was class, as were most of the players for the first 91 mins. We've been on the receiving end of one of those once in a decade games, that is football.

We will be back better than ever. Gone a long way without a recognised forward. One day we will win this competition, a lot of us will be there and it's going to be made all the sweeter. All of those other clubs fans and neutral piss takers will be made to pay one day.

Well done to all our fans over in Madrid. Stay safe tonight and keep your heads held high. We are the best team in the world and will prove it on the big stage eventually. It wasn't meant to be this season. Can't fault Real on the pitch really, pure DNA. I hope they beat Liverpool.

Tough few days for the staff and players now, they need us more than ever so let's do our bit to back them and push them onto our fourth league title in five seasons.

Last edited:
Don’t see how their heads dropped between the goals wasn’t time
They did drop in the rest of extra time. We hardly layed a glove on them. The last 20 minutes should have been a siege. That is the bit that bothers me. I believe the first two goals were freakish really. Just a glitch in a game we had controlled. We had plenty of time but never looked like coming back. That was poor.

I ma not sure about the club, but Pep is fucked and he knows that I am sure. The string of debacles he's been experiencing in the CL with Bayern and us is astonishing, but tonight's game topped it all. He created a team that will always beat itself given a chance. Call it a character, mora fiber, doggedness, this team of 2021/2022 just doesn't have it. They collapsed every time they've been pushed in league and cups. Did Pep coached them into automatons unable to reach deep within themselves for that 'something' when needed? I just know this tonight hasn't been bad luck!

Pep is so far from fucked it’s untrue. He had us set up to win it and we almost did. We outplayed them at home missed so many chances and gave away 2 awful goals. Not on Pep. Away from home we were leading 5-3 in the 90th minute and we had the biggest meltdown since Birmingham away in 1998. Players let themselves down, not Pep.

This will hurt Pep as he played it right but our players forgot to play for 7 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.