Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Really don't rate La Porte.

You can go back analyzing all our exits in the latter stages of the Champions League, Monaco,Spurs, Liverpool, Lyon,Madrid,Madrid, and he is directly responsible for unforced errors that have gifted Goals that contributed to us getting knocked out

He could fill a DVD with them
Cannot agree about Laporte, not in this game anyway. Madrids first goal, Cancel lost Benzema, the second goal, no one closed down the cross and Diaz gave the penalty away.

This might work to our advantage

The club need to stop pissing around in transfers. We all know the positions that need sorting. Fern should be no where near a semi final champs league.

we need 4 players end of. 2 strikers a must

I also think Liverpool would beat us in a final with their strikers & that would shatter confidence next season.

let’s win the league & re group

Five minutes away from one of our best results ever in europe , but elite teams punish you and when we didnt take any of the many , many chances we created over the two legs , the writing was on the wall.
We simply are not clinical or ruthless enough in the Champs league , only ourselves to blame , how Pep fixes this , i do not know but Haaland would be a good start.

All I’m going to say is this.

There is no club in this country that has been more successful in the past 10 years. We have won more trophies than anyone else, won more games than anyone else and scored more goals than anyone else.

The fans of every single other club in the country (possibly the world) would give what they’ve got for what we’ve got. We are envied which is why we get so much dirt thrown at us by opposition fans and the media.

All the haters can laugh and enjoy themselves tonight but it doesn’t change the fact that we have the best team in the world and the best manager.

We will learn from this and regroup. We got close last year and have been close the past few years. We will get there blues and it will be worth it when we do. Tonight was tough but that’s what football is like sometimes.

Just remind yourselves how lucky we are to have Pep and to have this group of players. Not only have they given us so many happy moments but they play beautiful and entertaining football - in my opinion the best football in the world. Every other club in the country and their fans would want to have our team and our manager.

Now let’s get behind the lads and give it our all for the remaining 4 games. We need to win the league and it’s in our hands. The league is the true barometer of the best team each season and we will show everyone that we are the best once again.

Come on City!

Just like last season we’ve done well to get where we are without a striker.

Forget what happened tonight, that can happen. What can’t happen is continually missing big chances in big moments which happened once again in the first leg. Elite teams don’t allow you to get away with it. Same in the 2-2 draw with Liverpool.

Some pressure on young Erling’s shoulders now.

Inevitable outcomes like our relegations in most cases I can live with, throwing away the FA Cup in 1981 was worse.
Never nice to go down regardless of our status at the time, I’ll never like spuds as a result of that even if it was before my time

Can we talk about how Dias doesn't look half as good next to Laporte as he does Stones

Well we have a problem there then as John misses at least 15 games a season injured. We should move Laporte on and buy a tough leader to replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.