Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Totally agree. Considering we have been favourites for the CL for how many years.. We have failed thus far. It worries me a bit that we are missing our time in the sun if that makes sense. We have the best team and manager out there..: yet are failing in Europe.

I just want us to win one.. just to shut everyone the fuck up more the anything else lol.
Then why does this board seem to want half your players to leave?

I agree about Laporte but also I don’t think Dias is as good as we think either. Stones is head and shoulders our best centre back.
Which is concerning when you consider how injury prone he is and how many howlers he has dropped. A real kick in the teeth though that both stones and Walker were injured for this big game and it will likely affect the run-in as well.
Tonight was a demonstration of how effectively we can defend without them!

I agree about Laporte but also I don’t think Dias is as good as we think either. Stones is head and shoulders our best centre back.

It would be nice to have someone rapid who could cover the ball in behind or counter attack and give us more freedom in attack. It's Walker or nada otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.