Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Done with the CL. Every year it’s heartbreak or frustration. Somehow we contrive to fuck it up no matter what, no matter how many goals we score, refs, var whatever, everything goes against us.

Only consolation is we take about 80 million of eufa for that so fuck them and move on - it’s a fucking cup competition and best teams don’t always win - let’s win the prem and show we are good for a whole season

Walker going off was the killer blow, if he managed to last the full game I have no doubt we would be in the final. Feel sick

Beats losing to the dips in the final is the only positive I can draw from that. Fuck me.
You know, I hate the Dippers but after seeing those Madrid cunts I wouldn't mind if the Dipoers beat them.

Reactions: TFC
We know how to win local competition. The CL seems still difficult for us so when I say we need time it means the mentality is still not there to win the CL.

Real and Liverpool won it multiple times before so they know how to win this competition we are still learning.

And yes time includes nerves and mentality to kill a game once you are 1-0 up in the 90th minute and not throw away 2 goals in 2 minutes.

Real Killed the game, why couldn't we do the same?
The million $ question

Well, eufa get their dream final for football royalty . Great for their TV money &final nail in coffin for ESL. Fuck it & hope we can hold off dippers in the league! You know its bent when BT call the ref out for his decisions!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.