Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Horrible. The way we just wilted, from a position of almost complete control. Shocking.
The hope is that the sheer fucking embarrassment of that will galvanise the players going into the last league matches. The fear is that it will scar us.

We got a corner late on and I was a bit baffled as to why we didn't take that opportunity to keep the ball in the corner for as long as possible, surely that's just basic nous and common sense?! instead we seemed too be going all out for another goal. If we even tried to time waste I didnt notice.

We were arrogant. We thought the game was won and got what we deserved.

I thought the exact same. I actually sometimes think are the refs impartial or do we just not “play the occasion” refs in the champions league have a mindset to reward game management… no mater how petty.

it’s a theatrical competition and we think we are above theatrics.. so will be hard to prosper until we join in.

If we only have ourselves to blame why try and blame dirty football, corrupt refs and some supposed anti city agenda.
Your last line was the only sensible bit.
WE ONLY HAVE OURSELVES TO BLAME!!

To play without a striker for 2 years is at best negligent but probably deserves heads to roll
Because we were 2-goals to the good with 90-mins on the clock. Game won - if we keep our heads, which we didn't. The other issues I refer to are well know and document, they form the backdrop but we know all of this and each year turn up and get booted out for the same essential reasons. That said, I do agree this playing without a recognized striker is wearing thin.

I said it’d take us ten years to win it. Mind you that was 12 years ago. But I agree, now I don’t think we ever will after the refereeing in those two games.
This is why part of the fan base is frustrated with the CL and some don't care, i must admit I'm beginning now to feel that way and I'm not sure if I'll watch another game.
We have been consistently robbed and treated appallingly by UEFA over the past few years.
Simply put they still hate us.
This competition is all about the protected cartel and we will never be in it.

I am more worried about our defence than I am about our attack. There is a bigger problem there to my mind!

Fucking stings this and leaves a real worry yet again about our mentality? Really don’t know what else to say as I genuinely can’t believe what has just happened! :-(

To fuck me off even more the twat of a ref not booking casssamero on my bet cost me 980 quid

win the league and all's forgotten
No that won’t be forgotten for a very long time. It’s our 93:20 moment but the other way round

I’m seriously worried that will have affected the players that badly it will cost us the league as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.