Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Game lost on some bad luck, Grealish chance, thought he may have squared to Phil and their winner, Laporte was getting the header but it deflected just far enough for it to fall right on the head of Rodrygo. We wouldn’t have given a toss about Real’s equaliser on the night, was really unlucky the game wasn’t over.

That comeback came from nowhere in my opinion, just think we thought we'd done it tbh and you can't do that. Gutting.

Like many, I imagine, I was not particularly enthused at last week's result because I envisioned something like this happening.

Screwy game, fine margins. Grealish nearly scores twice in like 20 seconds and those bastards then do score twice in seemingly that amount of time.

Whatever - let's all hope those sons of Franco bring their A game in Paris in late May.

Need to sleep on this and not post knee jerk reactions. Shit happens but it’s how you react to it is what makes a person. Didn’t fancy Paris in May anyway.
My passport is out of date anyway, only thought about it tonight and probably wouldn't have got a new one in time. Would rather have had the annoyance about that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.