Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Need a reality check here - it’s a cup game and often the best team doesn’t win - some teams are cup teams some not so much - but there has been consistent refereeing bias over the past few years and when that happens you get far less of a chance - we made a lot of chances and they just didn’t go in - real got lucky- oils have been down to ten with a proper ref but no - could have had a couple more tonight and four last week and sadly we didn’t get the rub - still love city and we need to cheer and support on Sunday
CTID
At last a sensible post. All the geniuses are out again telling us how the game should have been played, but Real scabbed that and there's no way we didn't deserve to win both ties. What I find most odd is the people people react if anybody else slags us off yet more people slag City off on this forum than on any other club forum I've ever seen. It's embarrassing. As you say, a decent ref would help now and again.

I actually think Madrid would have a better chance of beating Liverpool in the final - title is wrapped up so they can spend the next 3 weeks preparing… that said if we were to win the league I’d probably want liverpool to win the CL final
What the actual fuck?!?

Do you lot want the Premier League or not????

It wasn't to be now lets get behind our boys to keep hold of the trophy which is the Holy Grail to the Dippers and Rags in this yank infested league.

I will be as proud as i can be when our boys deliver us the Premier League YET AGAIN

Good evening blues. What a night! What a month!! We've finished up limping towards the finishing line, so let's make sure the lads are up for it with big support on Sunday.

It's been a cruel night when our shortcomings came home to roost. The harsh fact is that, if you concede 6 goals over a 2 legged tie, then, no matter who you are, you're getting what you deserve - f... all!

Forget tonight, we lost it in the first leg

You and everyone else saying this can just fuck right off. We lost it in the last 5 minutes of this match you fucking moron. Complete bottle job - the players just absolutely fucked it. Cancelo floating in a cross to Courtois when he should have turned back and held possession. We should have then gone down like RM did for 5 minutes faking injury. We fucked it big time... tonight, not the first leg.

They won’t. Madrid are there for the taking, Benzema and Vinicius are there two best players. Liverpool will win due to their attack I hate hate to say it but Diaz, Mane and Salah will destroy that Madrid defence. That’s the difference between us and the dippers, they have an attack that scores for fun , our attack needs 4 to 5 opportunities to score we lack natural finishers.

I agree 100%

Madrid are not that good. Can't believe we have been knocked out to them. The dippers will beat them comfortable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.