Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Last time i felt this bad about a city defeat it was acceptable to joke about kicking the cat and the rags had won something.

Ok, I’ve done my positives and now I’ll tell you that I cried at the result. But not because I felt the team didn’t try but because of all the angst and anguish and upset to every City fan. But we’ve been here before and tomorrow I’ll probably feel better about it. For now I’m going to bed and I apologise to @Johnny Mars Bar and @Psychedelic Casual I just always feel if the players are on the pitch they are fighting to win. I’m sorry I shouldn’t really have responded JMB.

Good night folks. You know what they say: Tomorrow’s another day. (I think that was from a film).

We go to bed tonight as Manchester city fans and tomorrow we are still Manchester city fans

It doesnt wash . Going out tonight is no ones fault but ours. Losing that final was a pep fuck up . Losing to monaco and lyon was probs a pep fuck up

we need to grow the fuck up as a fan base and stop blaming others . Stop this anti city bias crap and take the step to the next level, which we keep bottling/failing to do
No ones blaming others tonight, this is a typical City fuck up.

Wtf Pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.