Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Do think we will need to be on it for the league.. perfect story for the premier league if an all conquering Liverpool clean up. *shudders.

Ok, I’ve done my positives and now I’ll tell you that I cried at the result. But not because I felt the team didn’t try but because of all the angst and anguish and upset to every City fan. But we’ve been here before and tomorrow I’ll probably feel better about it. For now I’m going to bed and I apologise to @Johnny Mars Bar and @Psychedelic Casual I just always feel if the players are on the pitch they are fighting to win. I’m sorry I shouldn’t really have responded JMB.

Good night folks. You know what they say: Tomorrow’s another day. (I think that was from a film).

I'm sure there's not a user ever on here been owed an apology by you, EB.

Some embarrassing comments on here, pathetic. Complaining about pep. Gutting we’re out. But blaming Pep and making out we’re shit, fuck me. Should we have gone out? No. Were we naive? Yeah. Was the ref shit? Yeah. Are the scouse cunts going to win the quad? No. Blame the club for not signing a number 9 and rimming kane all summer, not pep. The way we’ve played all year without a 9 has been class. We will win the league and realistically that’s the real measure.

You and everyone else saying this can just fuck right off. We lost it in the last 5 minutes of this match you fucking moron. Complete bottle job - the players just absolutely fucked it. Cancelo floating in a cross to Courtois when he should have turned back and held possession. We should have then gone down like RM did for 5 minutes faking injury. We fucked it big time... tonight, not the first leg.
calm down boss...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.