Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Our longer term issue is squad depth. 2 strikers coming in will help. Still holes at fullback and DM though
Even one striker will be fine, but you are right that midfield and particularly defence also needs addressing. More so than in attack in my opinion as we are wide open at the back if the team can beat the press.
I can’t be the only one to have my heart in my mouth every time the ball goes past the halfway line. It just shouldn’t be like that for a top team.

Do you lot want the Premier League or not????

It wasn't to be now lets get behind our boys to keep hold of the trophy which is the Holy Grail to the Dippers and Rags in this yank infested league.

I will be as proud as i can be when our boys deliver us the Premier League YET AGAIN
This, fkin this!! Lets win the PL AGAIN and then go again next season for this CL, as corrupt as it is, I just want to shove a red hot poker in the UEFA totally corrupt & vile bastards eyes and win it ........ once will be more than enough.!! I would even be happy with us saying "Nah, we don't want to enter it anymore" .... once we've won it!

You know what, for this time only - i would have lost the league to win the Champions league! There i said it.

Still would have stopped them scouse twats winning 4 trophies!

And would stop this “where’s your european cup” chants every fucking game
But losing tonight doesn’t mean we will will the league, in fact, it’s the opposite

It wasn't bad luck against Chelsea, Lyon, and the second leg at Monaco. For me those were tactical defeats. I do think we were unlucky tonight especially with the second goal. It was just a hopeful punt into the box, not even a good cross, but it deflected onto their player's head. I generally agree that you make your own luck but sometimes shit happens.
certainly wasnt bad luck against liverpool they beat us 5-1 over 2 legs!

Not sure how popular an opinion this will be but I think Fernandinho is now too old and slow. It cost us in the first leg and I think bringing him on cost us tonight. Other than that, I think we played really well for 89mins tonight. We lost the tie at home when we only won by one goal when it should have been 2 or 3. We still have some learning to do in Europe. Now let's win the next four league matches and stop the Dippers winning all four or we'll never hear the end of it!.
Given some of the ties we have lost, we should have learnt by now. For some reason we play so hung ho in Europe. So many times we have conceded 3 goals which we rarely do in the league. Only 3 times it has happened this season and two of them have been in the last 8 days. It’s like Pep just can’t keep it simple and bore the death out of everyone. That last few minutes should have seen us falling over, buying free kicks. Cramp, time wasting etc etc. instead we are piling forward trying to score. Just run the clock down like they did in ET! So frustrating. Last week we had a 2 goal cushion 3 times but let it slip every one. That is just poor for an elite team and it’s a question that needs asking of him.

Seen us play worse, unlucky in the end… absolutely gutted but football can upset you at times… eyes on the league now and if we win that it’s far from a disappointment… forget the digs from the outside and remember what’s achievable…. We’ve come further than most could ever dream of… CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.