Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Good and bad from that first leg, i still think its 50-50 for the 2nd leg due to their shithousing & the effect it has on us and the referees

At one point, I swear KDB was crying...
DeBruyne has had a monkey on his back since he was twatted out of the game by Rudiger. He soon recovered from the physical damage but mentally he's been struggling to get over it. I'm no expert but I'd be amazed if Kev hasn't been fuming inside since he first saw a video of the 'tackle'.
A driven, competitive sportsman is definitely gonna want revenge on their attacker and Kev seems very, very driven.
I think it's fair to assume that that shot, struck with such poise and venom, hitting the back of the net was the moment Kev shook off his demons. In that moment, tears of relief can easily flow.

Snide twat is Rudiger.the clash with Gundog was deliberately done on the ref's blind-side,he would only have seen a shove,not the follow-through with the elbow.Hope one day someone really inflicts some damage on him and gets away with it.
Notwithstanding that the referee could not see the flick of the elbow which caused the damage he should have seen it as a foul and VAR should have considered whether it was a red card offence, perhaps VAR was on a Chianti break?.

Thought Real were supposed to be classy, but their main plan last night was gamesmanship and 'dark arts'. Thought we were playing Atletico, they were such a bunch of cunts.

Don't know how the Kroos foul hasn't got more attention. Clear straight red for me considering how high and far away from the ball it was.

Rudiger on Gundo also. He left the elbow in, it's what he does, we know that - do refs not know it?

Carvajal... Could have been booked numerous times. Bit of a shithouse. The acting was horrendous.

Appealing for imaginary handballs, diving... You name it. Wankers.

And as for coming up with this imaginary visualization of the ball going out of play... It's shite. Not accurate and not something you use VAR for. They are solely shouting about it in an attempt to look hard done by so that the 2nd leg ref feels they are owed something.

We did well to stay calm at times, but tbh I wish we'd have fought back and complained about some of the things a bit more than we did. There was one dive by Camavinga that got a freekick and everyone just seemed to accept it and walk away, but zero contact.

Still... Halftime and in a decent position to get stuck into the second leg and rip them apart. I don't see how someone with Foden's ability can play no part in that game when it comes to it. Give them something extra to worry about.

We've just got to worry about getting a win against Everton unscathed first...
Think Silva got booked for that caraminga (sp) dive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.