Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I don’t care what the fan boys and media sycophants say, that is a clear red card for me.

Especially given Rudiger did almost this exact same thing to Kev in the final two years ago.

I don’t care what the fan boys and media sycophants say, that is a clear red card for me.

Especially given Rudiger did almost this exact same thing to Kev in the final two years ago.

I'm hoping that pep calms our players down for the next leg, no revenge tackles.. I suspect WE will get reds for those tackles in the 2nd leg. We've had the goal posts moved before on us with ref decisions.

The Carvajal stuff you can argue is he gets a booking he doesn't do any of the other stuff, but it isn't certain.

Disagree about Kroos though. All day a straight red for me. Nowhere near the ball and with a fair degree of force. Pretty out of control.

Gets to this stage of competitions though and the refs don't want to make big decisions. Well, sometimes they should.

View attachment 78355
Not a chance that's a red, he's taken him out with his thigh eliminating most of the dangerous aspect and he's stood still when he sticks it out as gundo turns so there is hardly any force at all in it. It's a standard yellow card. I suspect you'll find it very hard to find anybody that isn't a city fan to claim that's a red.

What that shows you is the absolute utter contempt that both Humphrey's and BT has for us as fans and also as a football club. Would anything like that ever be shown if a goal was being scored against Liverpool or United in any game, never mind a Champions League semi-final against a non English club? Of course not.
Yet again the club will do nothing. They never do. Humphrey's should be told by the club that he is banned from the Etihad until he issues another tweet with a full blown apology. If he doesn't apologise, he doesn't get through the door. No compromises. Let's not forget that BT have some serious previous with City, where the coverage was so anti City at one point previously, that the club made a formal complaint to them. Nothing has changed. As we all keep saying: until the club reacts and refuses to accept such disrespect and blatant bias it will just continue.
Isn't BT sports about to be rebranded? Soon be wall to wall positive coverage with those c#nts binned off, so don't worry fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.