Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I was thinking why Rudiger gets away with his style of play as I thought these type of players, Vinny Jones anyone, had been banished from the game but it seems if you play for a favoured club these type of players get away with their anti football style. UEFA and FIFA should be coming down on these players like a ton of bricks but because they are the favoured clubs they can play as they like. Ceferin should be hanging his head in shame. Can you imagine any City player getting away with the fouls Rudiger and the full back committed, no I cant either. Please dont think we got away with three penalty shouts as they were not penalties none of them. The officials are compromised and crooked.

Utterly disgusting from BT sport here. Humphrey is a shite host anyway but outwardly posting this shit

What that shows you is the absolute utter contempt that both Humphrey's and BT has for us as fans and also as a football club. Would anything like that ever be shown if a goal was being scored against Liverpool or United in any game, never mind a Champions League semi-final against a non English club? Of course not.
Yet again the club will do nothing. They never do. Humphrey's should be told by the club that he is banned from the Etihad until he issues another tweet with a full blown apology. If he doesn't apologise, he doesn't get through the door. No compromises. Let's not forget that BT have some serious previous with City, where the coverage was so anti City at one point previously, that the club made a formal complaint to them. Nothing has changed. As we all keep saying: until the club reacts and refuses to accept such disrespect and blatant bias it will just continue.

Ask em to explain Bernie’s right foot touching the line & his left has crossed his body almost parallel to his right, which meets the ball full on, then ask em how wide a football is & factor that in to their calculations, impossible to see how it’s left play, but I can’t prove it did or didn’t and neither can anyone else (yet)
Or just tell em to fuck off.

Weird how when you fix the line on BEIN's own terrible grainy graphic it looks inconclusive...

The red line they've drawn intersects with the middle of the white line for.... reasons, it actually looks like it's been purposely manipulated in the middle of the line to make it look more out than it actually is.

You simply can't call this ball out with a shitty 3D model when there's no proper technology being used, Hawkeye needs about 8 cameras to be properly calibrated to get this level of accuracy, without that everything else is speculative nonsense. If it is out it's going to be down to the millimetre, not the kind of call a referee can easily make on the field.

View attachment 78358
My 6yr old grandaughter can do that

Not quite...but there will be something along those lines soon funnily enough lol

curiosity-curious.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.