Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

What that shows you is the absolute utter contempt that both Humphrey's and BT has for us as fans and also as a football club. Would anything like that ever be shown if a goal was being scored against Liverpool or United in any game, never mind a Champions League semi-final against a non English club? Of course not.
Yet again the club will do nothing. They never do. Humphrey's should be told by the club that he is banned from the Etihad until he issues another tweet with a full blown apology. If he doesn't apologise, he doesn't get through the door. No compromises. Let's not forget that BT have some serious previous with City, where the coverage was so anti City at one point previously, that the club made a formal complaint to them. Nothing has changed. As we all keep saying: until the club reacts and refuses to accept such disrespect and blatant bias it will just continue.
Great post and all very true.

Let's not forget how willing Pep and Jack are to go out onto the pitch after the game and give interviews to these lot as well.

Club should tell them not to bother in future, not sure I'd be going back out there again if I was Jack, having seen that video.

For what it's worth, I've no issue Rio celebrating against us, I get it and I'd do the same. I do have an issue with everything that you've said though in regards to the principle behind the presenter posting it onto his own personal account.

I want Manchester City to beat Madrid Fair and Square and no if or but's about a sending offs and that's why Madrid lost, I want the media and everybody else saying City was the best team and deserve to go through,

For the record, it was a bad foul, late and high and it could have been anything from yellow to red, but we know what sort of power they have over the match officials at home and it would have taken a brave referee to send him off

Yeah, agree with you on that. You can be sure though that Real will put pressure on the ref ahead of the 2nd leg, so we should counter anything they come up with.

Not a chance that's a red, he's taken him out with his thigh eliminating most of the dangerous aspect and he's stood still when he sticks it out as gundo turns so there is hardly any force at all in it. It's a standard yellow card. I suspect you'll find it very hard to find anybody that isn't a city fan to claim that's a red.

I agree with this. But Kroos should have been off because his dive in the second half should have been a second yellow.

Great post and all very true.

Let's not forget how willing Pep and Jack are to go out onto the pitch after the game and give interviews to these lot as well.

Club should tell them not to bother in future, not sure I'd be going back out there again if I was Jack, having seen that video.

For what it's worth, I've no issue Rio celebrating against us, I get it and I'd do the same. I do have an issue with everything that you've said though in regards to the principle behind the presenter posting it onto his own personal account.
Was thinking the same I hope Jack sees the video & the next opportunity when the classless camel gobbled fucker is trying to crawl up his arse on live tv he gives it “you know what man I saw that video of you celebrating Madrid’s goal and I don’t want to shake your hand we are not muckers”
Make him look like the sad, bitter, twisted twat he is for every city fan who truly despises the disloyal cheating prick to enjoy forever
Make yourself a legend Jack!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.