Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Yep, only looked really dangerous when he started to take up the more central roles, the further away from Kyle the better for them, won’t be surprised to see Ancelotti use him more that way in the return if Kyle starts again.
Their goal was a weird one. Bernie, Kyle and John all seemed to assume one of the others had it under control. But which one they couldn’t decide.

We stood up to all the intimidation, the crowd, tackles, going a goal down. This team has grown up so much. I think we saw their best tonight. They’ve not seen ours.
Yes I was particularly pleased with that aspect of our game.
We regrouped very well after their goal and didn't let them take over. Showed a maturity I thought. Eddy did very well. So proud of our players after all that intimidation from the players and the crowd.
I thought Pep got his tactics bang on.

What that shows you is the absolute utter contempt that both Humphrey's and BT has for us as fans and also as a football club. Would anything like that ever be shown if a goal was being scored against Liverpool or United in any game, never mind a Champions League semi-final against a non English club? Of course not.
Yet again the club will do nothing. They never do. Humphrey's should be told by the club that he is banned from the Etihad until he issues another tweet with a full blown apology. If he doesn't apologise, he doesn't get through the door. No compromises. Let's not forget that BT have some serious previous with City, where the coverage was so anti City at one point previously, that the club made a formal complaint to them. Nothing has changed. As we all keep saying: until the club reacts and refuses to accept such disrespect and blatant bias it will just continue.
They can’t ban him, works for a licence holder
Same with Rob Harris the crooked prick, slagging us on our own pitch
We take their money. We have to suck it up
Fact remains that no other English club is covered in this way
BT keeping the Vinicius goal as their pinned tweet until well after kick off tonight
Gleefully posting the bitter celebration of a has-been drug cheat who cheated on his dying wife
And then posting that his celebration was “all of us” on their TikTok
So glad they are all being laid off by Discovery. Place must be more riddled with plastic redshirts than Media City

Looks like the winners of our semi will be playing Inter in the final.

I fear with Dzeko playing for them this has "Typical City" written all over it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.