Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Despicable club and fans. Having said that we'll never have a better chance to bloody their nose other than better Wednesday.

Real Madrid Constantly moaning and their attitude in press afterwards screams to me they arent confident no matter how much they are trying to portray.
That’s the vibe I’m getting and as another poster has said, I think we’ve seen their best and they haven’t seen ours. They say they’re confident but all their cry arsing says otherwise to me.

That’s the vibe I’m getting and as another poster has said, I think we’ve seen their best and they haven’t seen ours. They say they’re confident but all their cry arsing says otherwise to me.
add in the rumour about him going really defensive by dropping rodrygo and going 442

I just hope that if BT set up their little pitch side studio on Wednesday that no City fans ruin their show with any childish chanting.

Thinks I particularly hope they don’t chant are:

Rio Ferndinand is a wanker, is a wanker.
Or a cheerful little ditty about his alley cat behavior while his wife was dying of cancer

May well have been mentioned, but the bit for me was when kev and erling were bombing up front together towards the end. They gave it a go, didn't come off, but the rest of the team hung back. That's not being timid, that's sticking to a plan. The likeliest way for Real to have scored was to hit us on the break, and it was more important to keep the tie level to take back to ours. There's a maturity to their game I don't think we've seen before. I'd love to think so anyway. Second leg is going to be class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.