Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

There is no way you’re a city fan. If you are then you should be posting on facebook with the other non city fans
Check my posts, I am always defending this team in the match threads, and especially after some bad results where we performed really well. I remembered I was one of the few who said we were going to be PL champions in January and who mocked anyone who thought we were terrible. Just because I think some players played art a really low level tonight doesn't mean anything more.

Very happy with that result considering how the game was going just before Kev scored.

We're probably slight favourites now given the home advantage but it won't be easy.

One more big performance next week and we're in the final!
Big favourites

That’s why more than any other side in Europe, I’m relieved we got the luck of the draw in having the away leg first.

Not everyone was at their best but to a man they worked their bollocks off and restricted them to pretty much pot shots and a couple of hairy half chances.

Very professional nights work. I’m as confident as you can ever be against them for next week.

Did someone say that was a “pathetic performance “ by the way?

All-in-all, given they hadn’t let in a goal in god knows how long in the CL, and all of the factors stacking things in their favour, including the officials letting RM players kick/pull/shove/grapple the shite out of ours, that was quite the performance for our lads, even if a few didn’t have their best performances.
I think the BT idiots said 6 hours, but I haven't checked it.

It might have been "at home".

If United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs? Get that result in a semi final then the press would be in overdrive wanking. I await the headlines tomorrow.
Looked this way there is a team that won most CL and in last 10 years they won it 5 times, and most of they players are still playing for them who won it.Every year they are apparently not favorites to win it, and when they win it media is acting like Real was underdog.
But City is favorite to win it every year witch it funny.

That’s why more than any other side in Europe, I’m relieved we got the luck of the draw in having the away leg first.

Not everyone was at their best but to a man they worked their bollocks off and restricted them to pretty much pot shots and a couple of hairy half chances.

Very professional nights work. I’m as confident as you can ever be against them for next week.

Did someone say that was a “pathetic performance “ by the way?
Correct - every player worked their gonads off in crazy oppressive heat way more suited to Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.