Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Lay off the drugs mate

you can not believe it can you hahaha, some so-called city fans are so far away from our great club.

100% a great result away to the best team in champions league history, plus we are still unbeaten in this year's competition and some fans are not happy

I kid you not 24 years ago I was sitting at Wembley numb, 0.2 down to Gillingham, also let's remember 1999 was the year United did the treble, how could this get any worst for City fans in having to go back home to face every long lost family member and family friend or workmate that was a rag,

AND tonight one of the biggest results in Manchester City history and some fans are not happy fuck off

I have lost many friends that were big blues and have not seen days like tonight ? give your head a wobble

We appeared to be a bit sloppy with unforced errors in the 2nd half, but in that stadium, with that crowd and temperatures, it was to be expected.
Let's drag them to hell next week. We need to make the stadium a couldren and the Manchester rain needs to do its stuff.
Yep, some Manchester weather would be good next week.

Very happy with that result considering how the game was going just before Kev scored.

We're probably slight favourites now given the home advantage but it won't be easy.

One more big performance next week and we're in the final!
Yep, they couldn't beat us there and now they have to beat us in our city, on our turf. They will have to fucking step up or we'll kick them out of their own God given competition. They won't get it for free.

I agree, it’s a monumental effort to be challenging at this stage on three fronts.

The lads didn’t lose and you can’t ask for more than that in any game.

as fans, we probably are guilty of not appreciating exactly how fukin hard top level football is.
I agree with every word you say.

FvuIUMOWwAEG2L9

Go on Alfie lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.