Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

Ref was very poor and let a lot go, which for me, played into Madrids hands, as Rusiger could happily kick lumps out of Haaland. And Carvahal on Grealish...which worked a treat for them..as Grealish and Haaland were largely ineffective.

However, a draw over there...you'd take it....can't see anything except celebrating blues next Wednesday......although it won't be straight forward....

The Kroos one on Gundo is a red in the Prem, it was waist high when he kicked him, to quote Dermot “he was off the ground, out of control and reckless” he actually gave advantage on the Stones one, something I haven’t seen in 40yrs of watching football, the ref was over keen on not giving a red due to his rep before the match, this was his audition for the final
Would they give a ref the final if he had already done one of the semis?

Couldn't believe it when he gave advantage as we had no advantage. A free kick would have been a much more favourable option for us.

Man, you really have some anger issues/troll (I am saying this because I see you all the time insulting everyone you don't agree with). Relax a little, it's just an opinion and we all want the same.
Man, you really have some anger issues/troll (I am saying this because I see you all the time insulting everyone you don't agree with). Relax a little, it's just an opinion and we all want the same.
I really don’t have anger issues or a troll it’s people like you no nowts that really piss me of, every fucking post you make is absolute bollox

I’m sick of this narrative by the TV pundits that it’s ok for a player ‘to leave a mark on someone’
BT knobs say it all the time, and last night the Bein Sports commentator said it too.

It’s not alright. It’s a dangerous president that’s normalising incredibly bad sportsmanship and will end up with a player getting seriously injured. (Could have killed the kid).

Also we all know what would happen if we went in for tackles like that as part of the game plan. We’d be vilified and hung out to dry by the press and everyone else other than City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.