Real Madrid (A) | Post Match Thread

I think Real played in 2nd or 3rd gear for all of the first half and much of the second.
They most definitely did not.

What they did do was change their system in an attempt to nullify us, as Pep changed our tactics to nullify them.

We went to the home of the most historically successfully team in the CL, where officials consistently favour RM players, with heat we rarely play in, and a crowd demanding the blood of our players every time the go near the ball, and restricted them to a few chances and actually scored (something they had stopped for near on 6 hours of play).

We intelligently avoided the trap we feel in to last year.

Both teams were playing in top gear, they were just driving to a different destination than some blues wanted.

Think I hate madrid more than I do Liverpool the entitlement they have in the fanbase also players crying none stop to the ref. Man I beg we do beat them

Ref was very poor and let a lot go, which for me, played into Madrids hands, as Rusiger could happily kick lumps out of Haaland. And Carvahal on Grealish...which worked a treat for them..as Grealish and Haaland were largely ineffective.

However, a draw over there...you'd take it....can't see anything except celebrating blues next Wednesday......although it won't be straight forward....
Let's hope so mate. I'll take a treble and seeing you guys back in the Prem right now!

Think the big difference that will be apparent next week is the speed of our ball movement.

Was far too slow last night.
How much did the heat inside the stadium play last night ? Hard to tell, i,m hoping the cool damp Manchester weather will see a far quicker performance from the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.