Dias
Gvardiol

Rodri

Bernardo
Foden
De Bruyne
Grealish

Haaland

Just fucking blitz them City, they won't have played a decent side for a year. Start quick they won't know whats hit them.

Don't play fucking Doku or Alvarez in central midfield!!!!!!!
Walker for Akanji and that’s the best line up in the world.

Just put Sky Sports News on whilst having my dinner… is it fucking Real Madrid TV?
They’ve just put on “The top Story” is the Dippers new Manager, apparently Sky Germany are saying Amorim has agreed to be the Dippers Manager, however the Dippers deny it so it’s not a top story at all.

City should really target Bellingham, he will be very keen to put one over the English champions so is prime for a wind up and he can be got at very easily, not only upset his game but get the yellow or red card.

I get what you're saying but there's more chance of me flying to madrid on a chocolate unicorn and being called up to replace Rodri than there is of Real getting a red card at home in a big game.

Bellingham is always a threat, i think he's got a good record against us as well and obviously Vini does too. But i think the RBL game is a good indicator here, over 2 legs RBL had 34 shots on Real's goal - 20 of them at the Bernabeu! The possession was quite similar as well for both legs as well. They are a bit more dynamic this season, Bellingham gives them more options and more freedom, a bit like we had when Foden was false 9. But he doesn't really play up top much, he's drifting between the 8 and 10 with Vini and Rodrigo mostly moving inside. That might mean that the CB's have more work to do against Vini rather than the right back and its another reason i think he might prefer Rico to double up with Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.