Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH i am not overly concerned, the way we destroyed them in the second leg last year gives me confidence we can overturn anything up to a 0-3, of course i don't want that but just think we can turn it on at home.

wonder if club ambassador Micah Richards will be cheering on his team tonight? Arsenal that is, or if the poor blighter will be forced to carry out his Etihad duties.

Closing roofs now too? Lol can't stand these, wonder how many talismans and amulets they've buried in that stadium, voodoo merchants.

Can’t lie shitting it now- I was a bit nervy about the game but am doubly so now as my daughter and her fella will be there and there’s some sort of security issue.
According to BBC news. Threat of attack on all CL games by Islamic State. Although nothing definite reported yet.

Can’t lie shitting it now- I was a bit nervy about the game but am doubly so now as my daughter and her fella will be there and there’s some sort of security issue.
Could strangle fucking waistcoat for getting Kyle injured in a friendly with this game coming up, the fucking twat.

CAN YOU HEAR ME CALLING OUT YOU'RE NAME,
WE'RE MAN CITY AND WE'RE ON THE PISS AGAIN,
SOMETHINGS HAPPENING,
HAPPENING TO ME,
SPENDING ALL MY MONEY ON DRUGS AND CITY....

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'LL FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

COME ON BLUES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.