Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never known a roof create or score a goal. Just makes the boos louder if they start losing. They aren't a great side, concede plenty of chances, are vulnerable to the press and their keeper can be suspect and they were out played in the last round by RB Leipzig and they had the roof closed then. Either way, let's make it a cauldron next week and get on them every second they have the ball. We are in their heads and they are scared..

The only threat in sealing that ground up by closing the roof is less chance of escaping Franco’s Hench Men …… little Spaniard no marks dressed as mini robocops with a small man complex…. Cunts

City should really target Bellingham, he will be very keen to put one over the English champions so is prime for a wind up and he can be got at very easily, not only upset his game but get the yellow or red card.

I'm not too optimistic with far fewer days of rest and our current injuries. A draw would be a good result, IMO. Losing by one wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Does anyone else feel more relaxed/excited towards the champions league now? Like I’m genuinely looking forward too tonight. After winning it last season and what came with it my opinion towards the CL has changed. I just get nervous about the league.

I'm the opposite mate. And I have been for a long time. I thought I'd be more relaxed after finally winning the CL but from the moment I woke up on Monday it's all I can think about and I've spent hours watching Real Madrid games as if I'm Pep and can make a fucking difference tonight!

There's always the chance to recover in the league. It's different at this time of the season but we've got 7 games to go and we're up against two teams that are inconsistent themselves so I'm quite relaxed about it. Winning 4 in a row doesn't really bother me that much, I'd love to do it, but I'd rather win the CL in all honesty. That win last season just catapults us as a club. But we can't rest on winning it once. Win it again and again and dominate Europe. We're 11 league wins behind the Rags. We're 2 CL's behind them. Might as well go and win that four times in a row instead and be better than them in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.