Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be fresher so it`s more likely we will struggle from 60/70 min. onwards. Wouldn`t start Grealish because 240-270 min. in 7 Days are atm too much for him (reinjury risk). I expect the left side with Mendy/Camav./Vini will be more dangerous & we need Pace on our right side. Nunes with his pace/phy. strength would be a better option as a WB than Bernardo/injured Gvardiol but I would prefer Rico because he has more experience in this position.

Weak links in this Madrid side are the lack of pace from Carvajal & Kross/Modric & perhaps the offensive game on their right side.

Draw would be fine but even a two goal loss wouldn`t be the end of the world.

From a playing perspective, would have thought a closed roof suits us anyway - perfect conditions to zip the ball around.

Reactions: Bez
Yeah, never steps up in big games, does he?

Just the 2 goals against Arsenal last season, the 2 goals vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League QF and the 5 goals against Leipzig, the 6 goals against United, the 2 goals against Liverpool? He was literally a Courtois fingernail away from netting in the Champions League SF as well.

Stupid stupid stupid opinion.
Remind me to look out for your opinions.

No. I want this one more than the league. Our injuries are making me nervous.
Same here regarding injuries. I wasn't at all worried when the draw was made, apart from usual peed off that we never get 'easy' at this stage. However injuries to Kyle and Nathan majorly concern me.

They will be fresher so it`s more likely we will struggle from 60/70 min. onwards. Wouldn`t start Grealish because 240-270 min. in 7 Days are atm too much for him (reinjury risk). I expect the left side with Mendy/Camav./Vini will be more dangerous & we need Pace on our right side. Nunes with his pace/phy. strength would be a better option as a WB than Bernardo/injured Gvardiol but I would prefer Rico because he has more experience in this position.

Weak links in this Madrid side are the lack of pace from Carvajal & Kross/Modric & perhaps the offensive game on their right side.

Draw would be fine but even a two goal loss wouldn`t be the end of the world.
Ha Ha Nunes with his physical strength. Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.