Real Madrid away

Yes I work. I'm a humble fuel tanker driver that started work at 4am this morning after attending the game yesterday. I do things like that for my boss so that when City are playing, I have no issues getting the time off.

Plus my wife is a blue too so we do it together.

Did Sevilla in September, was in Munich a few weeks ago and back to sunny Spain for a week next week.

Our summer holiday this year is in Greece, around the dates to of the Champions League final so we can jump on a plane from Athens to Istanbul should we get there.

See you on board

40cad40a5657e9ff974e94173e2e9707.png

@Dodge takes the piss out of my routes to games but I combine holidays around city ,next week
Sun Mon the algarve
Tue Madrid
Wed Thurs Ibiza
All in £109 flights
£200 for 4 nights in 3* hotel s :+)
@mrtwiceaseason

Hang on a minute. I've done Monaco via Milan and Nice, Kharkiv via Kiev and I'm taking another leaf out of your book doing the 10:45 flight out of Manc to Alicante on Sunday, then the fast train up to Madrid.

Don't go all Gloria Hunniford on me sunshine ; )

@mrtwiceaseason

Hang on a minute. I've done Monaco via Milan and Nice, Kharkiv via Kiev and I'm taking another leaf out of your book doing the 10:45 flight out of Manc to Alicante on Sunday, then the fast train up to Madrid.

Don't go all Gloria Hunniford on me sunshine ; )
Wait till you hear I've come up with a route for Istanbul that includes Abu Dhabi :+)

Wait till you hear I've come up with a route for Istanbul that includes Abu Dhabi :+)
Let me guess.

Hitch hike to Bristol Airport
Flight to Dublin
Ferry to Belfast
Flight to Stornaway
Trawler to Iceland
Hot Air Balloon to Gdansk
Bus to Beijing
Camel to Abh Dhabi
Microlight to Istanbul

£43.50 all in flights
£3 Hostels for 29 nights
75 £5 blow jobs for beer

Job done.

Am expecting to pick up my ticket in Madrid.
Is the default that any uncollected tickets are taken to Madrid? I was on the phone yesterday for over one hour before the phone clicked out. The supporter services queue is no better this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.