Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

5dbfa69b15620d069fd20cd3701b68fe.jpg
You’d have thought he could afford a bigger telly by now on £600k a week!!

and as i said my original post was only in response to someone directly having a go at me without need....and then you deicded to join in as well - if you dont like it dont go jumping in on things

I would never have posted about Gundogan in the post match thread (even though I stand by my opinion) if the orignal poster hadnt decided to try and take the piss and then the likes of you decide to wade in ignoring the positives in the post about other players as well. I suggest we leave it here (up to you however)
Yeah I’m gonna leave it there like the ignorant twat I am

Well done City. The tactics were spot on. We knew as long as we didn’t concede twice we’d go through. Defended our lead well, everybody worked their balls off and we never let them settle. Our front 3 pressed really well and forced errors leading to goals. Kyle Walker MOTM.

Pressing, plus Walker, were the things which won us the game imo.

Foden didn't 100% have the kind of game he is capable of, but he worked for the team & the ability to have top class players running their balls off, replaced by top class players running their balls off, is the key to catching the scousers imo (and having a proper organised back 4).

Pep thank you. 2 league titles, record points, 100 goals commonplace, an fa cup, league cups and charity shields left right and fucking centre, beautiful football, incredible humility and intelligence in the way you conduct yourself, getting the culture of our City and our city, defending us passionately and eloquently against uefa and the PL cartel, dealing with the scum media with unbelievable tact. I didn’t moan when we were shit, I still loved it, my kids love it, I love it. Fucking thank you Pep. Some people don’t know they are born, and how incredibly fucking lucky we are.
Brilliantly and very eloquently put.

Just came back to say, we dumped Madrid out. Had this gut feeling that if somehow Zidane decided to give Bale a game, it may have been different. Who cares?!

City are through.

Well done boys. Pep, remember we are at our best with aggressive pressing and a high tempo in possession. Don't let them slack off!
So pleased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.