Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Well, I live in the States and watch every game live getting up at 4am sometimes. I was a Platt Lane and Kippax season ticket holder until my line of work took me abroad. On visits back to the UK, I always go to the matches getting tickets from the club or my family. Your comment alludes to me being a glory hunter, but that’s far from the truth and you need to realize that fans who live elsewhere can still be loyal to a club they have supported all their lives.
It must have been worrying being a Platt Lane Season ticket holder, at one point there was no seats just a number on a bench, if some fat ass dude got the one next to you and got there early it was money down the drain.

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon
You’ve been irritating a few people recently with your arrogance. As a guest plastic on another club’s forum, you could do with reining it in a bit.

You’ve been irritating a few people recently with your arrogance. As a guest plastic on another club’s forum, you could do with reining it in a bit.
Think it's a case of if you say something enough you start to believe it.

"If Jesus were any good barca would be pursuing him"

In fact they want an inexperienced defender

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon
Gabriel Jesus €30m, Griezeman €120m, and Gabriel Jesus is a sub par finisher. Fucking lol, deluded Swiss imbecile.

Why would Jesus want to go to a lower standard of football ? City play a completely different style with Jesus. That front 3 of Jesus, Sterling and Foden would scare any team .

Arrogant prick.
Based on your logic, the 2 clubs in Spain who have an unfair financial advantage over the rest of their league has "pursued pretty hard" Kun Aguero yet he has been here for NINE YEARS.
The world doesn't revolve around Real, Barca and a handful of other self-entitled cabal of clubs who think that it does.

Are you trying to be a dick recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.