Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

Well, I live in the States and watch every game live getting up at 4am sometimes. I was a Platt Lane and Kippax season ticket holder until my line of work took me abroad. On visits back to the UK, I always go to the matches getting tickets from the club or my family. Your comment alludes to me being a glory hunter, but that’s far from the truth and you need to realize that fans who live elsewhere can still be loyal to a club they have supported all their lives.
Our friend is not from the country let alone barca,that is the difference being made

Gabriel nearly won as many aerial duels as the entire RM squad last night, shame he is so inconsistent/subpar in finishing. Of course, if he were he'd probably be pursued pretty hard from RM & Barca

Kun was out of course but it's another reminder City need another clinical goalscorer as a weapon

CL + Domestic League:
Gabby: 20 goals, 10 assists.
Griezy: 11 goals, 4 assists.

Gabby: €30M
Griezy: €120M

Twice as productive for a quarter of the cost.
How's that work for you numbnuts?

Do the two results prove to the crazies that the world isn’t against us? Or are we still in that weird world?

Wait till the Spain team get our next game or the final of we get there
Will do. Excited to see if the world is against us, and we win despite the referees cheating us etc. Nail biting stuff

I have a confession to make. I thought De Bruyne had a quiet game watching live

I’ve just watched it back and it was a fucking masterclass from the Ginger prince.9 chances created

We are blessed to witness him playing for our club

Less is more. He has evolved in the last year or so. He seems to do more with each contribution, I guess it is experience. A team man now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.