Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

For me City were amazing and to go to Madrid with a goal lead is huge. It was actually a missed opportunity for Madrid, City missing 3 of their first choice back 4 and the other only being back as well as coming back from a game at the weekend while they had none. Totally confident City will not only close this out but are really looking forward to it as they are by far the better team.

Our down fall will be Ederson, does he ever make a decent save, hes good with his feet but when it comes to saving shots on goal he's below average, you might all have a go at me, but I'm telling you hes not good enough for Manchester City
Pray tell who is a better keeper for City and the way we play.
It's amazing really..we play a fantastic game of football against one of the biggest teams in Europe and fans on here just want to slag off our players...
I personally wouldn't swap Eddie for any other keeper in the world

So the morning after the night before???

I still feel gutted, dissapointed after a great performance but why??

2-0 up & 1 mistake & a great finish out of nothing from Benzema

How the fuck we never went in at HT 4 up is a joke but that's what we are now seeing week in week out

Great start again 2nd half only to completely fuck up for there 2nd, how does he go all the way unaposed

We keep Knocking on the door but once again shit finishing mixed with wrong pass but excellent build up & press wining the ball back

Berny what a finish Ref plays on & by the way great refereeing for that only for Laporte the fucking idiot to give a pen away after only 2 fucking minutes, where was the calming influence knowing we've already fucked up twice

Still overall glad we won, excellent from most of the team big big shout out for Kev, Rodri & Zinchenko who was awesome
Phil going fwd wasn't great, Mahrez, wastefull, Stones should never of started,
I might dissapoint a few in here but Eddy is probably playing his worst football in a City shirt right now, his 1st half performance last night was poor & he never looks like saving anything imo

I love the guy but the last few months he has been giving shit balls after shit balls & again last night they should have scored another 2 from his mistakes

Overall still gutted is it enough I'm not convinced with Walker being out he is our get out of jail free card & we fookin miss him big time even having Cancelo back at RB won't make a difference in defence imo

We need a fwd, last night showed again what we have isn't good enough in the big big games we have submitted to easily

We know what we have to do but it's going to be a nervy 90
The atmosphere was brilliant but 54000 people left with mixed emotions

Typical City..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.