Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

After a sleep and in the cold light of day I think we deserved to win but not by a huge margin. Some of our chances were not that clear cut and some of our goals were hard to score.

Winning that game by one goal isn’t outrageous and even if it is it doesn’t matter.

At the end of the day we won a great game and take that lead into another match where both teams have a chance to improve.

We are in a better position than when we started the first leg particularly as away goals don’t matter so where 1-0 2-1 3-2 used to see RM through now they don’t.

I think it’s just because this competition has treated us very harshly in past and I like many feel we’ve been robbed on more than one occasion in ties. Magnificent performance last night from the team and we deserve to be winning by a greater margin. I think it’s more nerves than doom and gloom.
I've just had the misfortune to read a Sky Sports piece where they're trying to foster the belief that we're cursed in the CL. It's a knockout competition where anything can happen, previous results have no bearing on the 2nd leg.

It was an absolutely fantastic and enthralling game that went far too fast. The bottom line is, we're winning and were more than deserving of the win. The players will be full of confidence for the 2nd leg.

anyone else up in 327 last night, with the small group of Madrid fans? they were quiet enough, but one was very ballsy and fully celebrated every Madrid goal.

like others, I am very happy with the win and just like the Atleti game, i said any win is a good win. But you cant help feel we shoulda coulda.....

About 15 mins from home I realised i'd just witnessed my team win a classic in the European Cup semi-final and couldn't stop grinning. I still cant quite believe it.
Spot on. We have come a long way. We will win it sooner or later. Nobody in Europe will now see us as anything but an elite club. Nouveau riche maybe, but as good as any. A team to be feared. Just need Harland now!

Sorry mate, don’t agree.

Laporte looked to Zinny as they were on the back foot and saw Rodrygo chasing up the right wing, so he correctly continued to track Benzema. Otherwise it would have left Zinchenko with two attackers to deal with.

Vinicius was simply too good/quick for Ferdy and (Foden?) chasing in his slipstream.
I’d suggest you look at the actual result of your “disagreement” and realize where the NOW danger was!

No defender worth his salt allows a player to run into the 6 yard box without a challenge!

Mentally and physically shattered watching City.

Next week might finish me off.

We are unbelievably blessed though to see a team like this.

Kyle, just get yourself fit for next Wednesday please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.