Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

They sent their dirty niggly scum bag version Athletico last round we went toe to toe with them and beat them at home and got the job done away.

They sent their non defending pugalists to us this time and we went toe to toe with them and beat them at home and hopefully will get the job done away.

We are absolutely massive.

They sent their dirty niggly scum bag version Athletico last round we went toe to toe with them and beat them at home and got the job done away.

They sent their non defending pugalists to us this time and we went toe to toe with them and beat them at home and hopefully will get the job done away.

We are absolutely massive.
I don’t to count my chicks before they’ve hatched and want to remain cautious until we are through. My worry is with VaR and dodgy reffing being possible unpredicted hindrances. If only we could have had a 2/3 goal lead which was deserved but for our leaky show at the back. It would have also made Leeds game less nervy.

Crazy to think we won the game and left disappointed but the main thing is we have the lead. The return leg will be just as much fun hopefully we can get the win.

So on reflection of a crazy game

At 3-1 pep should of changed the game plan as it was like a cup final. At 3-1 Mahrez who was very poor should of been replaced by Gundy or Grealish & midfield closed down. Fern should also of been told to stay back. Ridiculous he kept going forward against their biggest threat, all which led to their goal. Yes he also got us our third but that was the time to stay back after this.

game management cost us the game. We should be going to Madrid with at least 2 goal advantage. 4 if we actually had a striker.

I expect many more goals in Madrid so it’s 50/50 who goes to final

So on reflection of a crazy game

At 3-1 pep should of changed the game plan as it was like a cup final. At 3-1 Mahrez who was very poor should of been replaced by Gundy or Grealish & midfield closed down. Fern should also of been told to stay back. Ridiculous he kept going forward against their biggest threat, all which led to their goal. Yes he also got us our third but that was the time to stay back after this.

game management cost us the game. We should be going to Madrid with at least 2 goal advantage. 4 if we actually had a striker.

I expect many more goals in Madrid so it’s 50/50 who goes to final
Dear me. If you think Mahrez was poor last night what do you make of Grealish so far?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.