Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

My biggest concern is - Are we capable of keeping that one goal lead in the second leg, or are they going to pull us into chaos with them to play 4+ goals game again?

We need to start doxxing and 10 year bans for these child pitch invaders and their parent/guardians, completely killed all momentum in the game and ruined any chance of a late 5th goal

It's not fucking socceraid

My biggest concern is - Are we capable of keeping that one goal lead in the second leg, or are they going to pull us into chaos with them to play 4+ goals game again?
They have to play out and attack us, and you know what that means for our counter play.

The game could very well be a repeat of last night. I cannot bleeding wait.

I turned nasa down waiting for musk to give me a call. :-)

with a 1 goal lead the % should be in our favour but I don’t think it is. They are at home & will score. We miss too many chances is my point. I would say they are favourites
We beat them at their ground last time out and they scored. Hovever both Jesus and KDB also scored. On the current performances of Jesus/KDB I see absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be able to score.

Fantastic result!!

Madrid have more to worry about than us, thats for sure. They'll have sleepless nights about the way we ripped them apart and how to stop Phil, Mahrez, Kev, Berni and Gabs.

Positives: Dias has more energy in his legs, Ake is closer to full recovery (niggles and fatigue) Walkers pace and aggression will make it much harder for them to break, Cancelo will be back and up for it and the whole team will be brimming with confidence.

Negatives: Our own support, whinging about the result and bringing the place down.

Otherwise I'm buzzing.
The crowd at the game was unreal

he should have attempted to close the player down, cannot see why this is even being argued?

the alternative is to allow him a free run on goal and shot. Which obviously happened.
Difficult decision in the heat of the moment IMO. In hindsight we can say he got it wrong (because they scored), but on another day, Ederson makes the save.

On the other hand if he leaves Zinchenko 1 on 1 with Benzema, in that situation, I think was almost certainly a goal anyway. It was a real bad situation as soon as Fern got turned.

I am far more annoyed with Laporte jumping with his arm in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.