Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Haaland is on that pitch, it's 3-0, maybe even 4 before Benzema gets his first.
A few regrets, but I'll take that. We'll do them in Madrid. Cancelo, possibly even Walker back. That said, I thought Zin was excellent over on the left this evening. I don't blame him for the goal. Moment of excellence from Benzema – he's been doing that a lot, to everyone. Otherwise didn't put a foot wrong, and quite a lot of creativity between him and his big brother.

Grealish at 100m cannot be brought onto game like this importance or Atletico games etc. why we didnt sign a striker in the summer instead of him.

Benzema punishing teams regularly with top class finishing and by being clinical. before that they had CR scoring 50-60-70 goals per season. while we try to get goals from guys who once again showed are very far from clinical.

had we scored what we needed today its 7-3 and they would have faced an incredible task next week. now a lucky 3-1 win will do it for them. if we are super clinical then its 9-3.

I want Txiki to answer for it if we miss out on CL final due to our finishing. he sanctioned getting Grealish who aint helping us on these big games, no way he start in second leg either. did we need him badly? fuck we did...

I don’t know how people are able to judge the result based on what you’d have taken pre-match. I can only judge it based on what actually happened in the game and when you do that it’s nothing but frustration and missed opportunity. Yes, pre-match I’d have taken a 1-goal victory and not seen it as a bad result, but pre-match we didn’t know that the fair scoreline would have been about 7-1. If you know that, you don’t deem that 1-goal win as being all that good. It feels like another Spurs/Monaco right now. Thank god away goals don’t mean anything any more I suppose.

We're in the long grass now I feel. Too wasteful, and have made it very difficult for ourselves now I fear.
I dont think so.

We gifted them 2 goals,but could have scored 6.

Game in Madrid we will be well up for it with Cancelo and Walker back hopefully.

We can not have Fernandinho play,he will get rinsed he is 36 and looks it.

We are the better team by a mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.