Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

We had a make shift back four without our two first choice full backs, for most of the game we had a 37 year old midfielder at right back.

Even if Mahrez makes it 3-0, Madrid would come back into it, it’s what they do.

It was a great game and glad we get to see it.
I personally thought offensively, Madrid were excellent. Worst than us at the back though. Benzema is a quality player. Top notch finish that.

My take: a vastly entertaining game that went back and forth. My heart almost couldn't take it and I almost went outside to just calm myself down but I didn't want to miss anything. If anything we showed that we can score on this team - very nearly at will. However, the blown chances - perhaps 2-3 goals - is troubling.

What gives me hope is that we will get Cancelo and Walker back. I think Zinchenko had a good game. I love his moves up the pitch and the overlapping. But he needs to get back better. Overall, if we keep scoring, we win and go through.
Zinchenko was awesome. What a performance what a man even though I am Russian.

funny how 10 years in football changes

we would be watching united in semi-finals of Champions League and dreaming one day i would love it if city could be playing in the Champions League semi final ?? Then your mum or dad smacks you around the head and says turn it in your daft ****, i am trying to watch EastEnders

anybody feeling down, need to rewind to when manchester city season ended in early September

this was like Man City in UCL in Guardiola first years...i thought Guardiola learned the lession, like last year, doing a better game management, with clinical subs, strenghtening the midfield...refreshing the players..and of course didnt help Laporte messing up again in this games..hope Stones return: Dias and Stones are more secure, composed and complete . Like we saw last year.
For me it seems he can't win. If it's not like this he's blamed for being too cautious.

funny how 10 years in football changes

we would be watching united in semi-finals of Champions League and dreaming one day i would love it if city could be playing in the Champions League semi final ?? Then your mum or dad smacks you around the head and says turn it in your daft ****, i am trying to watch EastEnders

anybody feeling down, need to rewind to when manchester city season ended in early September
Now united’s season starts and ends in August ;)

The second leg will determine whether that was one of the greatest games the Etihad has ever played host to or one of the most needlessly chaotic. Hope Walker and Ake are in the back four next week.

Just avoid defeat and we'll be fine.
Shades of Monaco, Lyon Spuds & scousers CL games tonight in terms of chaos, we don’t normally fare too well when it’s like that but after seeing our boys against Athletico the other week & the fact we actually won the game fills me with confidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.