Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

A poster on here said the other day it will be just like the Monaco game years ago…. They were right

A bit disappointing we didn’t win more convincingly when we should have, but we hopefully have Walker back next week and make our way into the final

City carry a slim advantage into the second half. A confident calm play should be enough. Getting Cancelo back will be good. I would hope for the pairing of Stones and Dias, but such probably is unlikely.

For me it's all laid bare for everyone to see. We waste so many chances, and the only thing I can hang my hat on is that the away goals don't count as they used to. We need Walker back asap, as he is the only defender in the squad that has pace to burn. Having said all that we've just put four past Real Madrid and I'm sure we'll create enough chances next week over there to win the game out right, its just whether we can take them. They have Benzema who would probably score 30 to 35+ if he played for us, what a finisher that guy is.

We just beat Real Madrid 4-3 in the semi Final of the Champions League.

We go over there as favorites.

Think only of the positives on such a wonderful night for our great Club.

We also just put on a great game of football for neutral fans Globally.And beat the greatest Club in World football.

Also i actually prefer 4-3 to 4-2.

Reason being you have a couple of goals advantage you change mindset, try and consolidate the advantage, and deviate away from playing your natural game.It can actually work against you.Chelsea were actually unlucky not to put Madrid out in the end, after losing that first Leg.

We will play our normal game and go Toe to Toe,we have nothing to fear.

All the whingers are turning into Madrid fans 5 years ago we wouldn’t be in this position. Yet we beat the best team in CL history and people are complaining.

Watch your blood pressure people and just enjoy the ride.

If Ferno had put your man in the stand as he normally does we would all be looking for accommodation in Paris. Hard to understand how one of the masters of the dark arts got done like that but hey.
He was way too tight on him to react. Lovely assist for the Foden goal mind.

Just watched their second goal again. What the fuck was Laporte playing at. That’s some of the worst defending I’ve ever seen in the CL, utter dreadful.

He has form for playing shit in big CL games and I’d be tempted to start Ake ahead of him next week.
nonsense, do you know how fast junior is, once he's away he's away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.