Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

If we get through & play Liverpool I do worry pep only knows how to attack. Without strikers we really can’t keep missing chances. At 3-1 we should of shut this game down instead of trying to score another. Just makes no sense to me.

a top striker this season we really could of won everything.

Just watched their second goal again. What the fuck was Laporte playing at. That’s some of the worst defending I’ve ever seen in the CL, utter dreadful.

He has form for playing shit in big CL games and I’d be tempted to start Ake ahead of him next week.

He didn’t need to have his arm as high as he did though, not at the top of the jump.

Think it was unlucky but I get why it was given.
Are you serious? When does any defender jump in the air with his hands down to head the ball away? The ball hit off his head onto his arm, It should have been overturned.

Take your City hat off for a second....

How many millions worldwide watch that thrilling game of football?

We beat Real Madrid and the world watched a truly sensational game.

As Shearer said....

"When you look at it from a neutral point of view - the goals, the atmosphere... It's just been an unbelievable night....It was a joy to be here. It was a joy to watch."
100% true - but it's like telling a parent of a boxer who is watching their child trade blows in a 12 round slug-fest to enjoy the fight: the appreciation/relief comes when the final bell rings and your child has won.

I dont think so.

We gifted them 2 goals,but could have scored 6.

Game in Madrid we will be well up for it with Cancelo and Walker back hopefully.

We can not have Fernandinho play,he will get rinsed he is 36 and looks it.

We are the better team by a mile.
If Ferno had put your man in the stand as he normally does we would all be looking for accommodation in Paris. Hard to understand how one of the masters of the dark arts got done like that but hey.

We are ahead in the tie, we can put 4 past these cunts and with actual full backs in the away leg and hopefully all CBs fit we have fuck all to fear from going there and winning.

Don't get how anyone can feel disapointed with that game, we moan like fuck about teams parking the bus, then some moan when teams play football too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.