Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Are you serious? When does any defender jump in the air with his hands down to head the ball away? The ball hit off his head onto his arm, It should have been overturned.

He doesn’t need his arms down, he needs it not stretched out in the position it is. It was never going to get overturned.

Grealish at 100m cannot be brought onto game like this importance or Atletico games etc. why we didnt sign a striker in the summer instead of him.

Benzema punishing teams regularly with top class finishing and by being clinical. before that they had CR scoring 50-60-70 goals per season. while we try to get goals from guys who once again showed are very far from clinical.

had we scored what we needed today its 7-3 and they would have faced an incredible task next week. now a lucky 3-1 win will do it for them. if we are super clinical then its 9-3.

I want Txiki to answer for it if we miss out on CL final due to our finishing. he sanctioned getting Grealish who aint helping us on these big games, no way he start in second leg either. did we need him badly? fuck we did...

I'm sure if we had signed one of the available strikers like Danny Ings in the summer then this tie would be over, we would probably we on course for another 100 point season too.

think folk are just frustrated we only eeked out a 1 goal advantage given the amount of chances we had
I know we're your coming from but numerous posts on here giving out fuck about players. It's getting beyond a joke now. As soon as you call them up on it you get called a "happy clapper".
We've just beaten the 13 time Champions League winners at home and still Mahrez gets bombarded, Laporte gets called all sorts ect It's embarrassing.

I dont think so.

We gifted them 2 goals,but could have scored 6.

Game in Madrid we will be well up for it with Cancelo and Walker back hopefully.

We can not have Fernandinho play,he will get rinsed he is 36 and looks it.

We are the better team by a mile.
If Ferno had put your man in the stand as he normally does we would all be looking for accommodation in Paris. Hard to understand how one of the masters of the dark arts got
We were incredible in the first 20 minutes but I get the impression these days that we begin to doubt ourselves when we miss a couple of chances, and the misses at 2 nil did seem to be a turning point.

Obviously at 3 nil it’s a different game but I still think we’ll do them over there and it would be a great achievement to beat them home and away. But a fair bit of sloppiness does seem to have crept into our play this season. Poor defending for 3 -2 and then Foden fucking about giving that free kick away before Laporte’s handball - just shouldn’t happen.
The handball was a joke I got angry as a ten year old when idiots done that

Despite the wobbles etc., we also now have that mentality to keep calm and keep going.
Play our game, hang in there and we always have a fantastic chance of winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.