Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

We just beat Real Madrid 4-3 in the semi Final of the Champions League.

We go over there as favorites.

Think only of the positives on such a wonderful night for our great Club.

We also just put on a great game of football for neutral fans Globally.And beat the greatest Club in World football.

Also i actually prefer 4-3 to 4-2.

Reason being you have a couple of goals advantage you change mindset, try and consolidate the advantage, and deviate away from playing your natural game.It can actually work against you.Chelsea were actually unlucky not to put Madrid out in the end, after losing that first Leg.

We will play our normal game and go Toe to Toe,we have nothing to fear.
Nailed it, absolute classic tonight. I'll be amazed if we don't score a couple over there. Defending was patchy for both sides but that just added to the fun.

Could of killed the game completely, but still ahead. We'll have players back but they'll have home advantage and Casemiro back!

Need to start strong there

So should a penalty be given every time the ball hits a player's hand in the area?​

No. The exceptions are if the ball hits a player's arm directly from the player's own head or body and if a player is falling and their arm is between themselves and the ground for support. There is also room for interpretation as to what makes a player's body 'unnaturally bigger'.

Surprised that the experts and the ex referee haven’t actually mentioned this…

That’s because that’s the old rules, that got taken out for this year by IFAB. It’s now all just about whether the hand/arm is deemed to be in an unnatural position.

We also just put on a great game of football for neutral fans Globally.And beat the greatest Club in World football.

Reason being you have a couple of goals advantage you change mindset, try and consolidate the advantage, and deviate away from playing your natural game.It can actually work against you.Chelsea were actually unlucky not to put Madrid out in the end, after losing that first Leg.

Spot. On.

Whoever scores the first goal will go through I think. If they score, they are just mentally too strong and lucky to not advance. I think we need to go with a slower tempo. I doubt they will come to attack us after seeing how good we are at counterattacks. If we have Walker available, I am sure we will beat them

Bravo sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.