Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

This madrid side are very dangerous, top of la liga and I have watched their previous two rounds, they can score from literally nothing.

They have a couple of skillful fast forwards, modric to assist, and benzema who can do no wrong in front of goal, but they can be got at, which means we will score in madrid, it just depends on how many we concede. Back to a fully fit defense we can do it.

Game was a fantastic spectacle, and hopefully we won a lot of neutrals support tonight with the entertainment we serve up.

Dont want to sound like a happy clapper given some of the reactions on here, but we won ffs, and in great style, taking it to the opposition despite our makeshift defense and we were a bit unlucky in the end.

The ref was their best defender second half, got in our way constantly and "panic whistled" for non fouls on their defenders two or three times, breaking up attacks.I honestly thought he made a massive mistake (from his point of view)with Bernies goal by allowing play to continue, and when we scored he looked shellshocked but couldnt do anything about it.

Anyway, deep in the season, fighting for the two biggest comps, no games are easy, but we just won three on the bounce. Win our next three and we will be within an ace of the best double in our history, imagine the boiling piss, and to do it in such an entertaining way too, brilliant.

It’s superb to be taking a lead over there, especially with both full backs out, but in reality Madrid were shite, with a helping hand from us, ederson was poor tonight, we had them on toast and kept going backwards, wrong decisions by mahrez, pulling out of 50/50 for their first, dinho getting done, Laporte not covering, acres to run into in and standing still. Chances gone begging again, and our keeper never made a save, although I’d like him to.
After reading your post I’m thinking it’s a miracle how we managed to win. Pure luck I guess!

We just beat Real Madrid 4-3 in the semi Final of the Champions League.

We go over there as favorites.

Think only of the positives on such a wonderful night for our great Club.

We also just put on a great game of football for neutral fans Globally.And beat the greatest Club in World football.

Also i actually prefer 4-3 to 4-2.

Reason being you have a couple of goals advantage you change mindset, try and consolidate the advantage, and deviate away from playing your natural game.It can actually work against you.Chelsea were actually unlucky not to put Madrid out in the end, after losing that first Leg.

We will play our normal game and go Toe to Toe,we have nothing to fear.
My bro

well said

First goal crucial in Madrid, we get it, we'll go through to the final easy, they get it we'll be in a proper game, bring it on.
Are you not entertained?

Great game, great entertainment, but it's difficult to be happy with a one goal advantage when we were two up three times during the game.
And we should have scored more. For about the millionth time this season.
And the two pitch invaders should be banned for several years as I doubt we got the full amount of stoppage time thanks to them.

We just beat Real Madrid 4-3 in the semi Final of the Champions League.

We go over there as favorites.

Think only of the positives on such a wonderful night for our great Club.

We also just put on a great game of football for neutral fans Globally.And beat the greatest Club in World football.

Also i actually prefer 4-3 to 4-2.

Reason being you have a couple of goals advantage you change mindset, try and consolidate the advantage, and deviate away from playing your natural game.It can actually work against you.Chelsea were actually unlucky not to put Madrid out in the end, after losing that first Leg.

We will play our normal game and go Toe to Toe,we have nothing to fear.
Brilliant post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.