Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Pep has the third best defence in the whole of Europe, behind only Ajax and Celtic who play in much, much weaker leagues.
Yes but to go head to head in a one off game with a team with a top striker or strikers is a worry. We miss too many chances. I just wish we took Mahrez off at 3-1 & put Gundy on

People slag the media off for the negative comments, they must read bluemoon, bunch of fucking slapped arses,
4-3 great game, loved it, proud of the team we were excellent
Funny isn't it. I normally go to games but couldn't make it tonight, BT were full of praise, everyone on here is slagging us off, and the one lad is trying to claim there is media bias because BT said Madrid did ok. Through the looking glass sometimes.

I know we're your coming from but numerous posts on here giving out fuck about players. It's getting beyond a joke now. As soon as you call them up on it you get called a "happy clapper".
We've just beaten the 13 time Champions League winners at home and still Mahrez gets bombarded, Laporte gets called all sorts ect It's embarrassing.
Bunch of know nothing cunts, it's if they are trying to impress us with their disappointment, how the fuck can you be negative about any of those city player's tonight, of course there were mistakes, but every single one of them tried their heart's out and as a city fan that is all i ask
Superb game

So many missed chances and sloppy defending that the end result feels a little like a defeat. However I always thought that this would be the more difficult game out of the two matches and that we will get a result in Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.