Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Brilliant, brilliant performance, came out with "just" a good result instead of a brilliant one. They could not cope with us from the start, we genuinely should have been 4 up before they scored and that's not the cliche line where you name every slight opportunity we had, we had 4 glaring goal scoring opportunities before they scored and only took 2. On a similar theme, we scored 4 goals against Madrid, an impressive feat on its own but it genuinely should have been 7 at least! That doesn't happen often to them, even when they're shit they don't take a pounding.

It's a positive result and no reason to feel like we shouldn't go through but it does feel like a missed opportunity tonight, we should have made the second leg a stroll. instead, they're one moment from swinging the tie in their favour. Believe we will get the job done but we could have made it so much easier. Having cancelo back will help, having walker back would be huge. Back of the mind for now though, Leeds need a smashing this weekend.

Great game, great entertainment, but it's difficult to be happy with a one goal advantage when we were two up three times during the game.
And we should have scored more. For about the millionth time this season.
And the two pitch invaders should be banned for several years as I doubt we got the full amount of stoppage time thanks to them.
I'd ban the "responsible" adult who was with the little kid, don't think the lad decided all by himself to go on the pitch.

Bunch of know nothing cunts, it's if they are trying to impress us with their disappointment, how the fuck can you be negative about any of those city player's tonight, of course there were mistakes, but every single one of them tried their heart's out and as a city fan that is all i ask
Superb game
100% every single one of them gave their all in a blue short, Tells you how much effort they put into a game when Bernardo asked if Phil could talk first in the interview because he said he was too tired! Bernardo possibly the fittest player on the planet. The way we play we take risks and against players like Benzema you'll get punished with even given half a chance. I wouldn't want it any other way when they got back to 2-1, 3-2, 4-3 ect we kept going wanting another goal.
To call players out after that honestly just go watch another sport, Or go support the Rags...I don't know. Spoiled brats.

City were brilliant
What a game of football against the best ever team in European history

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.