Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

I don’t get all the negativity. We’ve proved we can score almost at will against them. No reason to believe the second leg will be any different

our defence will hopefully be significantly better for the 2nd leg so we won’t concede 3 goals

it’s a fantastic win under very difficult circumstances. I posted today that a draw tonight wouldn’t be a disaster so I’m delighted with a win
If Chelsea can score 3 I will leave it at that

I don’t get all the negativity. We’ve proved we can score almost at will against them. No reason to believe the second leg will be any different

our defence will hopefully be significantly better for the 2nd leg so we won’t concede 3 goals

it’s a fantastic win under very difficult circumstances. I posted today that a draw tonight wouldn’t be a disaster so I’m delighted with a win

Negativity?! That's the most fun I've had at the Etihad in years.

Should have won by much more.
We will next week with a right back.
After a brilliant assist, Mahrez was a let down, lazy and half hearted second half, gave Ferna no help with Vinicius.
Pep was slow to react, should have dropped Sterling on the right to support him.
Zin’s best ever game in a City shirt. Superb.
Criticism of him for failing to stop one of the greatest centre forwards of all time from scoring a no-look volley in off the post is ridiculous imo.
Kev and Rodri largely bossed the middle and made the brilliant Modric and Kroos look ordinary.
Madrid have two threats going forward and both scored, no surprise
Madrid are dogshit at the back, again no surprise, we will score at least two and probably more over there.

I need to give myself a good slap , I feel like a right selfish bastard. I can’t shake how gutted I’am with a 4-3 win against Madrid. It’s easy putting things into perspective but f**k me the tie should be done and dusted despite the obvious pitfalls at Right Back. Thank f**k no away goal rule
The fact the we are playing champions league football.
We have got to the semi- final beating Real Madrid 4-3 after loosing last years FINAL is still beyond all comprehension in my mind !!!
what a time to be a blue

We will be champions of Europe one day regardless.
Either this season or next. It will happen

Just imagine tonight if we had a striker ;)
I know I know
It’s gonna happen !!!!

I need to give myself a good slap , I feel like a right selfish bastard. I can’t shake how gutted I’am with a 4-3 win against Madrid. It’s easy putting things into perspective but f**k me the tie should be done and dusted despite the obvious pitfalls at Right Back. Thank f**k no away goal rule
Them scouse twats ain’t going to leak that many goals and they will finish the ones we miss. Been here a while now and it’s criminal we let Madrid back in the game so many fucking times. Football perfection again destroyed a few minutes later. Makeshift or not we take our foot off every single time in this shitty albeit supposedly important competition and it is starting to make us look daft. This lot will take us out if we keystone over there!!!

Man city are putting themselves under severe pressure. They had the chances to beat Liverpool they players think a draw is a better result. Now no breathing space in the league.
Today they had chances to make the 2nd leg a mere formality now they had to play Leeds and have Madrid on their thoughts
Thanks to strikers especially Mahrez for making their life difficult
Think you are watching the wrong team mate. City are successful because they can handle pressure. You sound to me like the team you support is under a lot mor pressure?????

Two teams that looked like they couldn't defend very well going toe-to-toe made for an absolute classic match. Both obviously missing key defensive elements but still some wonderful attacking football to enjoy. Anybody who didn't marvel at such a spectacle must be an avid Burnley fan who has been brainwashed into thinking their brand of the (not so) beautiful game is the only proper football. Roll on the 2nd leg where we take a 1 goal advantage to Madrid for the 2nd time this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.