Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Well played city.

Makeshift defence with Fern and zin.

we won’t be so open next match.

Happy enough and we can progress.

Overall it was a great watch.
For the neutral, sick of not putting these games to bed. Finish it …. now simple as that!!

Was brilliant that tonight loved every minute,the atmosphere was quality,it was bouncin,yess we missed a few chances,but we scored 4 in a cl semi final against real madrid ,im well happy,penalty was just unlucky ,walker an cancello bk for next leg,we will be much better at the back,but they wont,

Feel so gutted and angry with the conceded goals. Red scousers play first next week so they’ll be through
The other bad thing with that is that they’ll have 24 hours to book up every available flight / ferry / Eurostar available.., there’ll be nothing left

Should have won by 3 or more. We didn't.
The good news is away goals don't count at the end of full time.
We will score at least 2 on that evidence - can Real score 4?

I need to give myself a good slap , I feel like a right selfish bastard. I can’t shake how gutted I’am with a 4-3 win against Madrid. It’s easy putting things into perspective but f**k me the tie should be done and dusted despite the obvious pitfalls at Right Back. Thank f**k no away goal rule
Many of us felt exactly the same leaving Wycombe, scoreline isn’t ca reflection of game but ah well

It was a great game guys, City played BIG football against one of the strongest and experienced teams in the world football and got a positive result..

And this happened while Walker and Cancelo - two our most important players in defense and in attack - were injured..

Walker is the cornerstone against counter-attacks and Cancelo is like playmaker, who always takes the most risks and tries to score the goal or assist and etc. So even without these guys, we were same City and even better I think, cause this City is about a team and being an unit on the pitch, doing your best to contribute and win..

So, I'm sure Pep is proud, owners are proud, fans are proud and what's more important -> players are proud of themselves..

And these positive vibes will help us against Leeds away game and at Bernabeu as well..

What a game and pleased that we at least got the victory. Game should have been wrapped up by half time though. Had we gone 3-0 up, I don’t think that Madrid would have shown so much fighting spirit. Too many chances missed and poor defending cost us the result we deserved. Pressure is more on them in the 2nd leg. They are a goal down and I feel that we are a far better team overall. Good atmosphere and thought that we got behind the lads from the start.
Pressure is on city. They need to win away. If at etihad they can score 3 you think they won't score 5 in madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.