Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

There are a large number of posts in this thread bemoaning our poor finishing and lack of a striker, mine included. When /if Haaland arrives what on earth will we all moan about when he misses a couple of chances in a game? A mini meltdown will ensue! I hope he has his shooting boots on each game. As for next week I hope all the team has an eye for goal and the defence sorts itself out.

Pressure is on city. They need to win away. If at etihad they can score 3 you think they won't score 5 in madrid
Real scored three in London against Chelsea - they could only manage two in Madrid and that was after extra time, and don't forget that Chelsea scored three over there. They have to score more than us so they will be quite open and adventurous giving us plenty of opportunities.

The fact the we are playing champions league football.
We have got to the semi- final beating Real Madrid 4-3 after loosing last years FINAL is still beyond all comprehension in my mind !!!
what a time to be a blue

We will be champions of Europe one day regardless.
Either this season or next. It will happen

Just imagine tonight if we had a striker ;)
I know I know
It’s gonna happen !!!!
There is no way in the world any red scouse watched that full match without shifting uncomfortably in their seat. I saw and heard the fear in the half-assed pisstake texts they sent me during the match.

If we make it past RM, I want them in the final. Badly. I know we’re better. Know. It.

Our down fall will be Ederson, does he ever make a decent save, hes good with his feet but when it comes to saving shots on goal he's below average, you might all have a go at me, but I'm telling you hes not good enough for Manchester City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.