Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

So many unbelievable positives and great performances tonight - Kev is on Ballon D'or form, Rodri gave a masterclass.. Jesus was tenacious as ever and Foden was mercurial at times.. Zinchenko too, kids got the heart of a lion. We're bossing Madrid. Let that sink in.

That being said.. Im frustrated we gave up that 2 goal lead, and cant stress how wound up Mahrez got me. I know he assisted for the first.. but for a player that good he shouldn't be missing those 3 golden chances.

What's more unforgivable though for me is his complete lack of teamwork and defensive effort. I dont remember him putting his foot in for one challenge and he left Dino completely isolated at RB. Had he have provided that covering support, I dont think Vinicius scores that goal.

He wasn't the only one who had a bad night mind, I thought Laporte was particularly poor too. He's started to let errors creep into his game and imho a fully fit stones starts ahead of him.

Still let's have it at the Bernabeu!!!
Agree, Mahrez had a shocking night after a beautiful assist 5 minutes in.
I don’t think he’s in great form right now and would definitely not start him over there. We need more hard work than what he showed tonight.
A good impact sub though if he gets his head right

we had the chance to send a message to everyone by beating this team like 7-3 or 8-3.

big missed opportunity same as not beating Liverpool in the PL game weeks ago.

we could be 5 points clear in PL now and one and half leg in CL final instead of a much closer PL fight and and incredible second leg of CL semis which honestly can go either way. home advantage is with Real now tho.

we choose to do it the much harder way, I guess we will know the answer in a few weeks if this is indeed the case we do it the hard way or we cannot do it in either way...

we came so close last year to CL win, and against this year this level of dominance vs Real Madrid, big disappointment if we go out here.

hope we wont see any of that level of losing our style like Atletico second half where we really could not string 3 passes together as Atletico could not punish that but Real will...
Pretty much correct here…hugely dominant again but not reflected in the score.

A quick reminder....

3500.jpg

We won.

Thanks Our Grahame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.