Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

In hindsight- Pep throwing Ruben right back into a CL semi after an extended time on the sidelines maybe wasn't the best call.

Watching that Vini jr goal back and haven't got a clue what he's doing so far up field? Why isolate 37 year old Dinho with Vini.. Not sure if these things are on Pep or the players, or both.. but the game management more times this season than in the past it feels like has been poor and cost us points.
Dinho was suckered hands down, nothing to do with Dias, he should of gone right through him there, however, the fact Laporte didn’t close the angle was amateur hour, Zin was perfectly placed for him to do so yet Laporte failed to narrow the angle and he had a free pop, a collective brain fart but for me Dinho risked the first one, which resulted in a goal, the second time he outfoxed him and expected the same, hence he didn’t touch the ball on the turn!

Like a lot of others are saying it was a bit underwhelming which is a strange way to feel considering that we won, scored 4 and it was a great game. Best home atmosphere for me all season as well.

One thing I will say is that we are a much better team than these and should batter them in the second leg.

Their first goal was a bit of individual brilliance from Benzema. The second goal was a counter that would probably have been avoided if Walker had been playing (although we wouldn’t have scored the goal just before). The third goal was a silly penalty. They could’ve lost 6-0 and not walked away hard done by.

Keep Benzema quiet and we’re through to the final.

You just can talk about penalty. It was fool.

You can take could be 5-2, not 6-0.

But most important thing as for the indicator, is the beauty.

You can see much more beauty in City game than in Real game.

Just Simeone said, if you watch City playing you watch coral. Magic and coral at the bottom of the sea.

And it's that feeling of beauty and plasticity wich makes you feel safe.

It's that feeling of beauty and plasticity, that feeling like "those 11 boys know how to handle a ball better than 11 Real Madrid players", wich makes you feel trusted.

That feeling is very powerful.

I could never imagine winning even for 1 goal today in any moment within 90 minutes.

You just can talk about penalty. It was fool.

You can take could be 5-2, not 6-0.

But most important thing as for the indicator, is the beauty.

You can see much more beauty in City game than in Real game.

Just Simeone said, if you watch City playing you watch coral. Magic and coral at the bottom of the sea.

And it's that feeling of beauty and plasticity wich makes you feel safe.

It's that feeling of beauty and plasticity, that feeling like "those 11 boys know how to handle a ball better than 11 Real Madrid players", wich makes you feel trusted.

That feeling is very powerful.

I could never imagine winning even for 1 goal today in any moment within 90 minutes.
Google translates plasticity is fooooooooked!

Yes we missed chances, yes we should have won by more but fuck it, sometimes you just have to admire a great game of football between two sides wanting to play the game the right way.
I think we'll have enough to get through the tie

Whoever scores the first goal will go through I think. If they score, they are just mentally too strong and lucky to not advance. I think we need to go with a slower tempo. I doubt they will come to attack us after seeing how good we are at counterattacks. If we have Walker available, I am sure we will beat them
Just too mentally strong for us, Christ are you serious? City’s mentality is the epitome of strength.
2 FB last night and we win more hansonly last night, in fact, 1 FB as Zin did very well.
I agree I too think we’ll go through

In hindsight- Pep throwing Ruben right back into a CL semi after an extended time on the sidelines maybe wasn't the best call.

Watching that Vini jr goal back and haven't got a clue what he's doing so far up field? Why isolate 37 year old Dinho with Vini.. Not sure if these things are on Pep or the players, or both.. but the game management more times this season than in the past it feels like has been poor and cost us points.

Who is he going to choose then?, any other senior defender is going through injury. We realy have injury crisis at the back right now

If you're saying to throw the kids in semifinal that will be a suicide, no way a mentally unprepared kids will hang a match of absolute importance last night.

Our down fall will be Ederson, does he ever make a decent save, hes good with his feet but when it comes to saving shots on goal he's below average, you might all have a go at me, but I'm telling you hes not good enough for Manchester City
Not good enough for city? huh

Manchester City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.