Real Madrid (H) | Post Match Thread

Our down fall will be Ederson, does he ever make a decent save, hes good with his feet but when it comes to saving shots on goal he's below average, you might all have a go at me, but I'm telling you hes not good enough for Manchester City
Sorry mate but you need help if you believe that

Just got home. I witnessed one of the greatest games of football I’ve ever seen. The players gave everything. We may come up short this season in both competitions but I’m so proud of this team.

in other news some twat drove into the back of my car on the way through Stockport.

eventful evening. Buzzing.

Just got home. I witnessed one of the greatest games of football I’ve ever seen. The players gave everything. We may come up short this season in both competitions but I’m so proud of this team.

in other news some twat drove into the back of my car on the way through Stockport.

eventful evening. Buzzing.
Got your back doors smashed in in Stockport?
Are you an Icelandic ‘model’?

Like a lot of others are saying it was a bit underwhelming which is a strange way to feel considering that we won, scored 4 and it was a great game. Best home atmosphere for me all season as well.

One thing I will say is that we are a much better team than these and should batter them in the second leg.

Their first goal was a bit of individual brilliance from Benzema. The second goal was a counter that would probably have been avoided if Walker had been playing (although we wouldn’t have scored the goal just before). The third goal was a silly penalty. They could’ve lost 6-0 and not walked away hard done by.

Keep Benzema quiet and we’re through to the final.

I wasn’t there so it’s easy for me to say but I wish it’d been a boring 2-0 win with us squeezing the life out of the game after a whirlwind start. Were we a bit naive or was it just one of those crazy nights that can’t be explained ?

One thing’s for sure - Real will be very wary of us in the 2nd leg. It’s not a big leap of faith to imagine that we can go there and absolutely tear them to shreds energy and fitness concerns notwithstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.